(All titles and affiliations reflect status at time of the State of STEM Conference, on December 17, 2012)
- Jennifer Axelrod, Deputy Commissioner for Youth Services at Department of Family and Support Services.
- Jim Cheshire, Executive Director, Chicago Allies.
- Cat Crowder, Special Projects Coordinator, Project Exploration.
- Mike Davis, Associate Vice Chancellor of STEM, Chicago City Colleges.
- Jerry Doyle, Vice Provost Student Access, Success and Diversity Initiatives, Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Dean Grosshandler, Research Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois Chicago
- Josh Kalov – Owner, Kalov Strategies LLC.
- John Loehr, Senior Science Test Development Specialist, American Institutes for Research.
- Stephanie Levi, STEM Program Evaluation Specialist, YMCA of the USA
- Gabrielle Lyon, Co-founder and Executive Director, Project Exploration.
- Rabiah Mayas, Director of Science and Integrated Strategies, Museum of Science and Industry.
- Jeff McCarter, Executive Director, Free Spirit Media.
- Andrew Rice, Chicago Allies for Youth Success
- Rafael Rosa, Vice President of Education at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- David Sinski, Executive Director of Heartland Human Care Services and Vice President of Heartland Alliance.
- Tony Streit, Senior Project Director at the Educational Development Center
- John Tolva, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Mayor, City of Chicago.