Chicago STEM Pathways Cooperative
Design Studio Agenda
June 23, 2016
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Gallery37 – Centerspace – 5th Floor
66 East Randolph
– Design Studio Kick-off: Sirisha Yadlapti, Motorola Solutions Foundation
– Welcome: Mary, Ellen Caron, After School Matters
– Opening: Michael Cassel, The Boeing Company
– Chicago STEM Learning Ecosystem: Amy Pratt, Northwestern University
– National STEM Learning Ecosystems: Amy Pratt, Northwestern University
– Chicago Public Schools State of STEM Initiatives: Alan Mather, Chicago Public Schools
– Benito Juarez Community Academy Presentation: Juan Carlos Ocon, Principal
– Sybil Madison-Boyd, Digital Youth Network
– Year Up Chicago: Creating Pathways to Careers: Katy Githens & Kristina Cerney, Year Up Chicago
– Austin Community – Manufacturing Renaissance: Erica Swinney, Manufacturing Connect
Chicago STEM Pathways Cooperative Updates
– Communication: Natasha Smith-Walker, Project Exploration
– Outreach: Natasha Smith-Walker, Project Exploration
- Professional Development: Jameela Jafri, Project Exploration
- Landscape Survey Refresh: Stephanie Levi, Project Exploration
- Evaluation and Metrics: Stephanie Levi, Project Exploration
- Funding: Natasha Smith-Walker, Project Exploration
– What can a Chicago STEM Learning Ecosystem do for your organization?
– What can a Chicago STEM Learning Ecosystem do for you as a STEM professional?
– What can a Chicago STEM Learning Ecosystem do for students?
6. Gallery Walk
7. What’s Next?